Friday, October 21, 2011

Weekend Getaway

My son has loved dirtbikes since before he could walk I believe.. he's had one since he was 5.  He rides for fun.. not in competition.. but it is one of his loves.  Here are two LO's I did using some pictures from a weekend getaway with his uncle and cousin.  The 4 x 6 photo is one of my favorite photos of him.



I'm learning to use the Gesso on paper and I haven't quite got the nack of it yet... I will though.. between that and the stitching, those are really the only techniques I used on these two LO's.  Just alot of paper layering and piecing.  The works and dirt bike pieces were all on a 12 x 12 sheet of paper from Adornit.  It's an older line, but dirtbike stuff is so difficult to find that I snatched it up when I found it and have been saving it.  TFL~

No comments:

Post a Comment