Monday, October 17, 2011

2011 All Conference Team


These pictures bring me alot of pride.  My son is a hard working type of kid and he doesn't always get the credit given to him that is deserved.  I've noticed him shying away from some things because he notices the same thing.  It's a hard lesson in life to learn.  I was very proud when we were out and about the other night when I heard him tell someone that he realized that life isn't always fair, but these things build character.  I'm so happy to know he's learning that at such a young age.  It will save him alot of heartache. 

I had alot of fun making this LO.  I used some stamps that I had purchased at an in home party and I've fallen in love with their products.  Ever heard the saying 'you get what you pay for'?  These stamps prove that right on!  They are Close to my Heart products and I can't wait to get a little money saved so I can purchase the Cricut Cart. that is so full of neat things to cut out.  I believe there are over 700 ways to use that cart. 

I hand stamped on this LO a TON... all but the GO TEAM flag was hand stamped, the letterting on the baseball, the ribbon, the Love this Game embellie, and the small tags.  I also stamped the stars & #1 on the background paper.  The rest of the LO is just layered and the papers are from Bo Bunny's Homerun line.  There are also some My Minds Eye papers in this.  TFL~

No comments:

Post a Comment