Friday, November 11, 2011

Middle School Fun

Do you like a challenge?  I do.. in fact most often I NEED a challenge to keep going.  Or to even get started.  The only thing for decoration in my scraproom right now is a metal sign sitting above the closet door on a ledge that reads "I would be unstoppable if I could just get started"  Oh how true that is!!!

This LO was made for two challenges.  The Spraplift the Person Before You Challenge and the ABC Challenge ~ WXY&Z.  You have to have White space, X marks the spot Yesterday when I was young and Zucchini green.  I had all of the above in this LO... and I got to scraplift Mommaprov My Boy, which you can see by going to this link:

I had a heck of a time getting the kids to let me take this photo.  They were all hiding their faces and looking away.  I told them all they'd be happy when they were seniors in high school that I took it.  I didn't wait until they were seniors to show it to them again, but I did wait about 3 years and put the photo on facebook.  Everyone of them commented on the photo about how young they looked.  I knew they'd appreciate it someday!  This LO will go in my son's graduation book.  TFL today!

No comments:

Post a Comment