Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Me & My Friends ~ Jr. Prom

Remember those fun prom days?  Well, thankfully our school has some great people that come to take photographs of the kids and help make it a great time.  One of our photographer also offers class photos of the boys and then of the girls.  They all get to pose together and have something to take home for mom to scrap right?  ha!!  This layout is one that I made at a home party for a scrapbooking line.  I had the base part of it done but really wasn't sure what picture to use on it.  Then I ran across the ABC Challenge.  Each month they use three letters of the alphabet to name an item that starts with that letter to use in your layout.  This month was the T U & V letters which means we had to use something TEAL, put something UPSIDE down on the layout and use VELLUM.  I embellished my premade layout to match the requirements.  The base paper was already teal, I used the vellum phrase "Me and My Friends" and cut it apart.  I flipped the word "me" backwards (honestly  by mistake but it worked perfect) and turned the word 'and' upside down.  This finished off the requirements but the layout just needed more.. so I added the letters to spell out Junior and added the ribbon with the letters on it.  And there ya have it..... another great page to add to my son's graduation book!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment