Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi!

My first post.... and why am I here?  I guess you could say I'm at a cross-road.  Next weekend my middle child moves out and on her own for good as she attends college.  They always tell me that they come back.  Of all my children this one here will be the one that doesn't.  Maybe she'll surprise me....  My oldest has been out of the house for nearly 2 years and my youngest is a Senior in high school.  I'm feeling more and more that it's time to find a life that revolves around the things I love, rather than my childrens loves.  So.. here I am.  That's it.. in a nutshell. 


I have a creative mind.. and would love to share my ideas... another reason I'm here.  So I hope that you find a reason to come see me often as I post my creations, my thoughts or my photos as time goes on!

Thanks so much for stopping by... my little corner of the world!

P.S.  I would like to wish my grandma a very happy birthday today!!  I love you gramama! 

No comments:

Post a Comment